There are many people who are very curious about different things in life and this is why they try to find the answers to several questions in life. Facebook is a very good social media networking site where there are millions of people who see and view your profile every day and stalk you on Facebook. And this is why many people are curious to know who viewed my Facebook profile pc and stalked their account on a daily basis. In this guide, we are going to tell you how you can see the stalkers of your account on the application.
Before we start the guide, let me tell you that this feature was not available on the application before this but the new privacy concerns and hackers present on social media prompted Facebook to add this feature with which you can see your stalkers and people who see your Facebook profile,
Also visit – App to Check Your Facebook Profile Visitor
How Can I See Who viewed My FB Profile on Mobile?
The method that we are giving here is specifically for iOS users, so if you are an Apple user then, you can use this method to know how to see who viewed your Facebook profile on your desktop.
- Log into your Facebook account on your iOS device and then open the drop-down menu by tapping the three dots.
- After that, you need to open the Privacy shortcuts option.
- Now, you will see a tab that says ‘who viewed my profile. Click on it and you will be able to the different Facebook accounts that have recently viewed your Facebook profile.
With this feature, you can see those accounts that have recently taken a look at your Facebook profile on your Apple device.
There is no specific feature with which you can see who viewed my Facebook profile desktop on android phones but the next method that we are going to mention will allow you to do the same on a computer.
See also – Track Your Facebook Profile Visitor
How Can I See Who Viewed my FB Profile on your Desktop?
Unlike the method used on iOS phones, this method is a little time-consuming but nevertheless effective to see those accounts facebook touch who are stalking you.
- The first thing you need to do is to open your timeline page on Facebook and then right-click anywhere on the screen.
- Now, you need to choose ‘view page source’ and press Ctrl+F to open a new search box.
- This search box will contain HTML codes. Now, you have to paste BUDDY_ID in the search box.
- After this, you will get a list of those profiles that have stalked your account. Copy any Profile and then paste it on Facebook.com on any different browser.
- You will get a Facebook profile as a result and this is the Facebook profile that has stalked your account.
See also – How to See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile 2022
This is how you can use Facebook privacy shortcuts who viewed my profile and see those accounts that have visited your account and stalked it recently. We hope that you have been able to understand the methods given by us and that it has been beneficial for you.