Everyone wants to student visa for Canada, especially the ones who want to pursue their higher studies. To apply for a student visa, one must have all the required documents.
You need these documents to apply for a student visa:
- proof of acceptance
- proof of identity, and
- proof of financial support
You may also need
- explanatory book
- d’acception du Québec (CAQ) certificate
- a declaration of guardian (children only), or
- other texts
If they request documents from you about an ongoing application:
Proof of acceptance
Your school must send you a letter of acceptance. Attach an original or electronic copy of your book and your study permit application.
Conditional admission and required courses for student visa
If you are accepted on condition, this means that you need to take the required courses. For example, these could be English as a second language or French as second language courses. You must complete this to get your student visa before you can begin your main study program.
If so, we will only issue your permission to study on the student visa for the duration of those courses and 1 year. Once you have been accepted into your main program, you will need to apply for a new student permit to extend your stay as a student.
When and not do we need letter of acceptance?
If you are a family member of a person with a study permit or a written work permit before you come to Canada, you do not need a letter of acceptance for student visa.
Proof of identity
When you apply for your study permit, you and every family member who comes to Canada with you must have it
- A valid passport or travel document
o Applicants Online: Upload a copy of the details of your passport details when applying online with the help of Immigration solicitors London.
If you are authorized, you must send us your original passport.
o Citizens of the United States have certain options in their identity documents that they can carry.
- Two recent passport-size photographs
o The person’s name and birthday should be written on the back of each picture.
Proof of financial support
You must show that you can support yourself, as well as the family members who come with you, while you are in Canada.
You can prove your finances by:
- Proof of Canadian bank account in your name, if you have transferred money to Canada
- Certified Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution
- Proof of student loan or education from the bank
- Your bank statements for the last 4 months
- A bank account that can be converted to Canadian dollars
- Proof of payment of tuition and housing
- A letter from a person or school giving you money, or
- Proof of payments within Canada, if you have a bursary or are in a Canadian-funded education program, See also:- immigration agents adelaide
This letter helps the visa officer to understand you and your intentions. Explaining
- Why you want to study in Canada again
- That you understand your role as a student
You must submit this letter if you decide to apply for a study visa for Canada in Pakistan, or you do not need to obtain a study permit for your program.
Certificate of admission in Québec
If you want to study in Quebec for more than 6 months, you need a d’acception du Quebec (CAQ) certificate issued by the Government du Québec. Your school can provide you with all the details on how to apply for a CAQ.
If your CAQ application has been approved by the Ministry of Immigration, De Francis- and Integration (MIFI), but you are still waiting to receive the CAQ, you can apply for your study permit and letter of authorization. from MIFI. You do not have to wait for CAQ to apply.
Find out about the process and documentation you need to study in Quebec.
Check the instructions of the student visa office of your country or region for local needs.
If you are not currently in your home country, you may need to prove your immigration status to the country where you are applying.
If the government that issued your passport or travel document requires you to re-enter, you must obtain it before applying for a Canadian student visa. You may also need more documents.
For more details: visit this site