For an iPhone user it will be a big deal that their iPhone device is not charging but they do not need to worry as this issue can be fixed at home only. In this article we are going to tell you how you can fix iphone not charging issue.
Ways to Fix iPhone not Charging Problem –
Hard Resetting the Device
The first way to fix this issue to for hard reset so that you can fix the issue, here’s how you are supposed to do it.
- iPhone 6S, SE and other models – Pressing and holding power button and home button together until you see the apple logo on the screen.
- iPhone 7 and 7 plus – Pressing and holding power button along with the volume down button till Apple logo appears on the screen to fix iphone won’t charge.
- iPhone 8, X, SE2 and newer models – There are three ways which you can try which are –
- Quickly pressing and releasing volume up button
- Quickly pressing and releasing volume down button
- Pressing and holding power button also known as side button.
Trying a different iPhone charger
If you are wondering why won’t my iPhone charge then the real culprit could be the charger you are using. So, to fix this you can try to change the charger you are using and then decide whether the issue is with the charger you are using or with your iPhone device issue can be fixed at home
Checking the Charging port
It is possible that the charging port of your device might be full of junk and dirt because of which it is not letting your device to get charged. So, you got to clean the charging point and to look more clearly you can use a flashlight to have a close look.