In order to update WhatsApp on Android, there are two options. Look at this:
- Open the Play Store on your Android phone.
- Afterwards, tap on the Menu button (three horizontal lines).
- Select My apps & games from the drop-down menu that appears.
- In the next page, tap the UPDATE button to the right of WhatsApp Messenger.
The Play Store is an alternative method for updating WhatsApp on Android. In the Play Store, search for WhatsApp and tap UPDATE under WhatsApp Messenger to get the latest version of the app. Like Android, you can update WhatsApp on iPhone using the following instructions.
On iPhone, how do you update WhatsApp?
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and search for the app you’re looking for.
- After that, you’ll need to go to the Updates section.
- Next, you’ll need to click on WhatsApp Messenger’s UPDATE button on the new page.
You can also use the App Store to get the latest version of WhatsApp. Visiting the App Store and searching for WhatsApp is the only way to get it done. Tap on UPDATE next to WhatsApp Messenger on the new page.
When it comes to the messaging service WhatsApp,
There are more than a billion people in more than 180 countries who use WhatsApp, the Facebook-owned messaging app. There is no limit on the number of people who can use the app at the same time; you can use it with a group or on your own at any time, from anywhere. WhatsApp is a free, simple, secure, and reliable messaging and calling service that can be used on smartphones around the world.