IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Ground Support Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the global ground support equipment market share. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the market. The market reached a value of US$ 13.11 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global ground support equipment market to reach a value of US$ 22.0 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.80% during 2022-2027. Ground support equipment (GSE) refers to advanced equipment designed to support the operations of an aircraft. It is primarily used to assist aircraft operations before taking off and after landing at the airport. It comprises airplane push-back and hook-up, belt and container loaders, light-duty trucks, forklifts, carts, and vehicles that serve the purpose of towing, powering, and servicing.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/ground-support-equipment-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by type, power source and application.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for ground support equipment market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The global market is majorly driven by the rapid expansion activities at airports. Furthermore, the rising demand for electric ground support equipment is significantly contributing to the market growth across the globe. Several market players are also heavily investing in developing hybrid ground support equipment, thereby positively influencing the market. Moreover, the governments of various countries are investing in the procurement of greener GSE, which, in turn, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, the increasing focus on enhancing operational efficiency is providing a thrust to the market.
Key Players Included in Global Ground Support Equipment Market Research Report:
- Aero Specialties Inc.
- Aeroservices Ltd.
- Cavotec SA
- Curtis Instruments Inc.
- ITW GSE, Jalux Inc.
- John Bean Technologies Corporation
- Rheinmetall Aktiengesellschaft
- Textron Ground Support Equipment Inc. (Textron Inc.)
- TLD Group (Alvest Group)
- Weihai Guangtai Airport Equipment Co. Ltd.
Do you know more information, Contact to our analyst at– https://www.imarcgroup.com/ground-support-equipment-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Type:
- Powered Ground Support Equipment
- Non-Powered Ground Support Equipment
Breakup by Power Source:
Breakup by Application:
- Aircraft Handling
- Passenger Handling
- Cargo Handling
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the Ground Support Equipment Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global ground support equipment market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800