Barite is a mineral that is made up of barium sulfate or BaSO4. It’s named after the Greek word “barys,” which means “heavy.” The high specific gravity of barites, which is unusual for a nonmetallic mineral, inspired its name. Barite’s high specific gravity makes it ideal for a variety of industrial, medical, and manufacturing applications. Barite is also the most common ore of barium.
Barite is a valuable mining resource that is mostly used in the drilling sector. Barite deposits can be found in China, India, and Morocco. China is the world’s largest barite resource distribution and production location. In China, barite is found in the provinces of Guizhou, Guangxi, and Yunnan. There are numerous barite providers in China, and market concentration is low. India has the world’s second-largest barite reserves. Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development is a well-known firm in India.
What is the barite market worth?
The Barite market was worth around USD 1,275.1 million in 2022 and is estimated to grow to about USD 1,567.4 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 3.5 percent over the forecast period.
Barite is a naturally occurring mineral made up of barium and sulfate that is white or colorless. The barite group, which includes anhydrite, celestine, and anglesite, is typically extracted in vein, residual, and bedded deposit forms from lead-zinc mines. The hydrothermal vein and residual deposits are hydrothermal, but the bedded deposits are sedimentary. Low solubility, high density, chemical inertness, and cost-effectiveness are just a few of the benefits of barite. It’s employed as a weighing, filler, and extender agent, as well as a key component in the production of barium carbonate. As a result, it has a wide range of applications in industries like oil and gas, chemical, rubber, plastic, medical, and pharmaceutical.
The top players in the Global Barite Market include
- CHINHANA GROUP
- DEMETER O&G SUPPLIES SN BHD
- KIA ENERGY COMPANY LTD.
- NHAT HUY GROUP
- ASHAPURA GROUP
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- SCHLUMERGER LIMITED
- SOJITZ CORPORATION.
Important Market Segmentation:
In the worldwide barite market study, ZMR analyses the key trends in each sub-segment and estimates growth at the global, regional, and national levels from 2022 to 2028. The market has been divided into two categories in our report: grade and application.
- Up to Grade 3.9
- Grade 4.0
- Grade 4.1
- Grade 4.2
- Grade 4.3
- Grade Above 4.3
- White & Off- white
By Deposit Type
- Cavity Filling
By End-Use Industry
- Oil & Drilling
- Paints & Coatings
- Rubber & Plastics
Regional Analysis of Global Barite Market
All the regional segmentation has been studied based on recent and future trends, and the market is forecasted throughout the prediction period. The countries covered in the regional analysis of the Global Barite Market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, the U.K., Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, and the Rest of Europe in Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Argentina, Brazil, and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Impact of Covid-19 on the Market
The barite market has suffered a significant impact as a result of the Covid-19 epidemic, due to a steep drop in barite production. Furthermore, barite consumption has been negatively hurt by travel restrictions implemented by several governments and a sharp drop in demand for transportation fuel. All of these factors contributed to the market’s downfall throughout the crisis. Various initiatives taken by major market players, on the other hand, are likely to provide significant growth potential for the market throughout the forecast period.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of different segments and provides market estimations between 2022 and 2028.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Global Barite Market is provided.
Porter’s five forces model illustrates the potency of buyers & sellers, which is estimated to assist the market players to adopt effective strategies.
- Estimations and Global Barite Market forecast are based on factors impacting the global market growth, in terms of value and volume.
- Key market players are profiled to gain an understanding of the strategies adopted by them.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of the current Global Barite Market trends and future estimations from 2022 to 2028, which helps identify the prevailing market opportunities.
Current and Future Threats
Along with studying the opportunities necessary for growth, threats are also an important aspect to look upon for the companies and stakeholders in a specific sector. ZMR Research studies every negative aspect that will hinder the growth of a specific area of business and includes it in the report. The stakeholders and CXOs will have the benefit of assessing the threat and taking the necessary steps to prevent the hindrance caused due to the threats.
Table of Contents for market shares by application, research objectives, market sections by type, and forecast years considered:
- Global Barite Market Share by Key Players: Here, capital, revenue, and price analysis by the business are included along with other sections such as development plans, areas served, products offered by key players, alliance and acquisition, and headquarters distribution.
- Global Growth Trends: Industry trends, the growth rate of major producers, and production analysis are the segments included in this chapter.
- Market Size by Application: This segment includes Global Barite Market consumption analysis by application.
- Global Barite Market Size by Type: It includes an analysis of value, product utility, market percentage, and production market share by type.
- Profiles of Manufacturers: Here, commanding players of the Global Barite Market are studied based on sales area, key products, gross margin, revenue, price, and production.
- Global Barite Market Value Chain and Sales Channel Analysis: It includes customer, distributor, market value chain, and sales channel analysis.
- Market Forecast: This section is focused on production and production value forecast, key producers forecast by type, application, and regions
What insights does the Barite Market report provide to the readers?
- Barite Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end-use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Barite Market player.
- Various regulations are imposed by the governments on the consumption of Barite Market in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Barite Market.
Global Cardiovascular Devices Market demand and growth to increase by 2028 – Businessfig
Global Plumbing Fixtures Market Growth, Trends, Covid-19 Impact, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028 – Businessfig
Global Embedded Systems Market Size By Technology, By End-User, By Geographic Scope, And Forecast 2022 – 2028 – Businessfig
Global Load Cells Market Size, Vertical, and Region – Forecast 2028 – Businessfig