There is a hike in the petrol prices in the last few years due to which the demand for the Fuel Credit Cards has risen. There are many banks in India that offer credit cards for fuel purchases and have great offers on them. But you can have a look at the Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card which will help you to cut off your fuel expenses. On the other hand, you will enjoy other benefits on this credit card like reward points, fuel points, and many others. It is one of the best fuel credit cards in India that will help you to manage your monthly fuel expenses. You can save some bucks using this credit card and also enjoy a lot of other benefits.
Features and Benefits of Axis Indian Oil Credit Card
- Get a 100% cashback up to INR 250 on all fuel transactions made within 30 days of the card’s issuance.
- Get a 4% value back on your fuel purchase.
- Get a one-year fuel free of up to 53 liters.
- At IOCL fuel stations, you may earn 20 Edge Reward Points for every INR 100 spent.
- On all online transactions, earn 5 Edge Reward Points for each INR 100 spent.
- Spend INR 50000 in a year and the annual renewal charge will be waived.
- Every INR 100 spent at any Indian Oil Outlet earns you 20 Reward Points.
- When you shop online, you’ll get 1% back in value.
- Earn 5 Reward Points for every INR 100 you spend on online shopping.
- A 1% savings on the fuel surcharge is available.
- Get a 10% discount on the BookMyShow website right now.
- With this credit card, every INR 100 spent earns you 1 Edge Reward Point.
- Dining Delights Restaurants partnering with Axis Bank are offering up to a 20% discount.
- As a welcome bonus, you’ll get a free Amazon Prime membership worth INR 999.
- Get up to INR 250 in cashback on petrol purchases.
Late Payment Charges
- When the outstanding amount is less than ₹100 then the charge will be zero.
- When the Outstanding amount is between ₹101-₹300 then the charge will be ₹100.
- ₹300 will be charged when the Outstanding amount is between ₹301-₹1000.
- ₹500 will be charged when the Outstanding amount is between ₹1001-₹5000.
- ₹600 will be charged when the Outstanding amount is between ₹5001-₹10000.
- ₹700 will be charged when the Outstanding amount is above ₹10001.
- The Minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the individual must be 70 years.
- Add-on Cardholders must have a minimum age of 15 years.
- This credit card is for both resident and non-resident Indians.
Documents Required for the Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card
- PAN Card of the Individual or Form 60.
- Coloured Photograph of the Individual.
- Income Proof- Salary Slip/ ITR/ Form 16.
- Residential Proof- Passport, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Landline Bill. (Any One)
- Identity Proof- Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. (Any One)
Credit Limit of Indian Oil Card
The Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card has no set credit limit. The credit limit will be determined by the bank when the credit card is issued, and it will be based on your income and Cibil Score. You can get a large credit limit on the card if you have a Cibil Score of 750 or more and a monthly salary of INR 20000 or more.
How to Apply for Axis Indian Oil Credit Card
By filling out the application form above, you can apply for the Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit Card online. To receive an Axis Bank Credit Card, you must first provide your basic information and then have your documents verified by a professional.
Axis Indian Oil Card Bill Payment
There are multiple options to clear the Axis Indian Oil Credit Card bill. You can for the Axis Bank Credit Card online payment and there are many methods to clear your bills. You can choose any method to clear the bill of your Indian Oil Card:-
- Axis Net Banking
- Axis Mobile App
- NACH Facility
- Cash Payments
- Cheque Payments
- Gpay, PayTm, Amazon Pay