Apple has not introduced a simple way using which people can get back the messages which they have deleted on an iPhone device, though the users can still use the iCloud backups. Fortunately, there are several ways that make it possible to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone which the users can get to know about in this blog, but they need to stick to the blog till the end.
There are plenty of messages we receive daily on our device among which most of them are not important and we carelessly select all the text messages and delete them. In this process several important messages get deleted too. Even though, Apple provides its users the way to get back these messages which have been deleted accidently using Icloud integration to store backups.
But again recovering text messages using a icloud backup is not a very simple procedure and the users need to some prior information before they go for the same.
Recovering deleted text messages on iPhone using an iCloud Backup
Below are the steps which need to be followed by the users to recover deleted texts on iPhone but before you begin with the process you need to ensure that messages have been enabled as a part of the iCloud backup so that you can restore the previous messages which you lost.
- For the initial step the users need to move to the settings option on their device and then from there they need to hit on the Apple Id profile which will be at the top of the screen.
- Now, in this step the users need to press on iCloud option followed by which the users need to tap on manage storage section.
- Under manage storage option the users need to click on backups and then choose the back that was taken prior to the date when you accidentally deleted your text messages which you are willing to recover.
- In this step, the users need to scroll down and look for the messages backup on the screen and you also need to ensure that the backup be having some data in it to recover deleted text messages iPhone.
- After this, you need to reset the iphone device you are using, this step will remove all the content and data stored on your device. So, you should only proceed with those which are available in the backup files for you.
- Now, are supposed to go to settings again and then to general tab, under which you will find transfer or reset iphone button on which you need to click.
- Tap on erase all content and settings option present on your screen and as soon as you will click on this step your device will get a reboot and will take some time to open again.
- Once, the reboot is complete and device it turned on you will get an option which will ask you if you want to recover from a backup. You need to select the correct backup which is provided to you on the screen. As soon as you do this you will be able to get back the messages which you have lost.
If you are not willing to erase all your data then also you can get back your messages by logging into iCloud.com, this way will help you to get back your deleted text messages and will also not ask you to erase your data.
To know tips & tricks about iPhone go to techkrest
To know more about the way of icloud.com you can take help from the site Emailspedia where you are going to get the answers for all your questions.