The 4000th series of mid-tower cases from Corsair features three models: a “cheap” version of the Corsair 4000D with a traditional design, the Corsair 4000D AIRFLOW case featuring maximum airflow, and the beautiful Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB with tempered bezel glass and three pre-installed 120 mm RGB fans.
The Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB case’s offered Mid-Tower form is an intriguing product for those looking to build a gaming Custom PC Builder and receive not only outstanding ventilation (three 120 mm Corsair fans are placed in the case), but also a fantastic aesthetic (due to two dark tinted tempered glass panels combined with RGB fans).
Specifications of Corsair:-
- Type: Mid-Tower Specifications: (Black color)
- Dimensions: 466mm in height, 230mm in width, and 453mm in length (Depth)
- Material: steel, tempered glass, and plastic Weight: 7.8 kg
- Mini ITX, micro ATX, ATX, and E-ATX motherboards are all supported (305mm x 277mm)
- 7+2 vertical expansion slots
- Number of installed drives: 7 x 120 mm or 4 x 140 mm and 2 x 120 mm Overall number of fitted fans: 7 x 120 mm or 4 x 140 mm Front: 3 x 120 mm or 2 x 140 mm (3 x 120mm pre-installed)
- Compatible FLC Corsair: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, and H150i Top: 2 x 120/140 mm Back: 1 x 120 mm Front: one up to 280/360 mm
- 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 type-C, 1 x 3.5 mm mini-jack (headsets + microphone), power and reset buttons are located on the I/O panel.
- Standard ATX power supply (not included)
- RGB fan lighting and backlight control via the iCUE software are among the features.
- Two-year warranty
Everything will be in order in the PCI-devices department. There aren’t any extra frames or plastic latches. Everything is held together by conventional overall screws, and micro metal plugs (PCI) can be properly replaced after disassembly to prevent dust from accessing the network through the holes.
711719541028 is a top-of-the-line Sony PlayStation 5 console. This new model 711719541028 is currently available on the market. If you want to know more about it, you need to visit its 711719541028 full guide.
Inside the Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB:-
The monitor case’s makers made a highly contentious decision. The fact is that there are three 120 mm Air Guide fans at front side of the Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB (which, by the way, run totally silently), but none on the back wall. Isn’t this unusual for a high-end case?
The Corsair iCUE 4000X build is quite convenient, but the case owner will find the iCUE Lighting Node CORE module (which is used to link with the backlight) and the rapid route cable management system on the rear of the frame to which the motherboard is linked.
Although the hub may accommodate six lights, it is exclusively responsible for aesthetics. If you have access to RGB strips having profile connectors, the controller will come in handy.
Corsair ICUE 4000X RGB Outside:-
The small Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB contains three sets of dust filters, which are vitally important in everyday life. The most adaptable choice is on the top panel, which is magnetically coupled to the steel frame, and the most portable alternative is in the bottom plane (right under the power supply).